[X4U] 10.5 instead of 10.6

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Wed Feb 10 10:07:26 PST 2010

I agree . . .I installed SL the day it shipped and out of all the apps and utilities I have maybe a half dozen had issues and wouldn't run at all . . .and maybe another dozen had minor issues. Within a few weeks . . . all had been upgraded and I've been running SL full time since.

That statement is way, way overboard.

On Feb 10, 2010, at 12:56 PM, Allan Rube wrote:

> I checked the compatibility list before installing SL on my 3 Macs and have
> had no problems, so I think your statement is a bit exaggerated.
>

>> From: zapcat <zapcat at speakeasy.net>
>>
>> right...it's only for committed early adopters, developers and the
>> curious.

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress, cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is Jello.

neil