[X4U] 10.5 instead of 10.6

Chris Jones christopher.rob.jones at cern.ch
Wed Feb 10 14:30:53 PST 2010

Hi,

Application developers have had more than enough time to adapt to the slight differences between L and SL. Bear in mind they had access (or should have, if they really cared) to Developer versions of SL long before the mainstream release. Any application that *still* doesn't work properly with SL obviously doesn't really care so is effectively dead ...

cheers Chris