[X4U] 10.5 instead of 10.6

John Engberg mrbyte at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 10 14:49:11 PST 2010

Dear zc,
It would be interesting if you would elucidate, and tell us which applications you, personally, are having problems with. Indicting Snow leopard as not for prime time without any evidence is a disservice to everyone. Frankly, I have been using Snow Leopard since it was released, and the only application that doesn't work for me is Extensis Browser, which has ppc code and was never updated. AppleWorks still works in Snow Leopard, and it is very long in the tooth. Your comments please.

John Engberg