[X4U] 10.5 instead of 10.6

zapcat zapcat at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 10 14:57:53 PST 2010

On Feb 10, 2010, at 2:53 PM, Chris Jones wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> That's going to clinch a lot of users out there. More than one
>> person in this group (including me) has expressed a preference for
>> certain "old" software titles, to the extent of maintaining
>> "obsolete" computers capable of running them.
>
> Maybe, but this has no bearing on the readiness or otherwise of SL.
> Its *your* choice not to move forward...

I contributed that point to emphasize that people use their computers
for actual work, not simply to look at and admire their purchase.

Don't run with it, Chris. Just accept that some people have different
needs than you do. It doesn't make you or them bad.

There is no inherent value in "moving forward." It makes sense to use
one OS or app, or another, if that choice has benefits to you.

Still, to some, it's more important than anything to stay up-to-date.
Rock on!

zc