[X4U] Seeking help with remote printing

Jim Colgate colgatelist at cox.net
Sun Feb 21 22:52:09 PST 2010

Good suggestion, if they had a system to log into. Note that I said
that they just have a router and a printer. The only time there is a
computer in the house is when one of us kids bring our lap top for a
visit.

So I am still looking for a way to remotely connect to their printer
from across the country.

    -Jim