[X4U] Yahoo

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Feb 24 22:49:43 PST 2010

A friend has this problem for which I can't give much support.  I
don't use Yahoo.

  I'm using my PC because I can't get Firefox to run on my Mac lately.
I recently installed a new virus defender program on the Mac. It has
quarantined a file "admin.syncdb," which I think is part of Yahoo
Sync, which I had activated on my Yahoo.com account. I access
Yahoo.com with Firefox on both Mac and PC.
Firefox won't start on the Mac, so I can't get to Yahoo.com to disable
Yahoo Sync. I can't find the offending file to remove it, and I
haven't been able to find Yahoo Sync in my Applications folder.
The Mac is working fine, but I'm locked out of the Internet on it
until I can solve the quarantine problem.
<<

Paul Moortgat