[X4U] Yahoo

Dave 69abel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:40:03 PST 2010

Yahoo isn not the problem nor the solution. The problem is whatever software that was installed and possibly Firefox. The anti-virus software needs to be setup or configured properly or completely removed. Personally, I'd remove it and try to get a refund as it is obviously defective.

With regard to Firefox, it is not the only browser on the Mac, so downloading a fresh copy of Firefox would be my first suggestion. Preferences and cache files would be my next suggestion.

Dave