[X4U] Home Media System (MacOS)

Dave Bonhoff 69abel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:15:53 PST 2010

I have an older Mini (2006 vintage) connected to a 50" (127 cm) plasma TV using a DVI to HDMI cable, and to a home theatre system using Tos-Link cable. I'm running Plex <http://plexapp.com/> for media playback and it has been approved by my wife as easy to use (she doesn't manage it though). I haven't added a TV tuner yet, but some research into this has suggested that Elgato's <www.elgato.com> EyeTV products and software are good.

HTH,
Dave