[X4U] Gimme a Mac any day - I need PC help!

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 24 15:10:53 PST 2010

I couldn't boot off the USB drive (the boot sesect window wouldn't
show it). I was hoping that wasn't a bad sign.

After endless roadblocks with everything I tried, I decided to restore
the ghost img to the Mac ntfs volume and perhaps do the convery/resize
after that. To my surprise, the end result was that I now have a 75GB
FAT32 partition that I can boot off - which flies in the face of what
I was told was possible and read on the MS website and my own tests.
However the fan seems to be running rather fast a lot of the time but
that could be due to our Aussie heat at the mo. 8-D. There also seems
to be frequent delays between keystrokes, like it's busy in the b'grnd.

I'll monitor it in the next day or 2. I may still need to convert it
to ntfs.

Cheers, Cojcolds

Sent from my iPhone