[X4U] Mail asks for password

LA Licata lazilicata at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:18:10 PST 2010

This happens to me also on a regular basis. I do not have a static
IP. Mine changes daily.
But, it seems to happen sometimes when my mail hosts require me to
log on via their internet web portal.
Other times, i just do as others and quit Mail, and restart it.
And, lastly, rarely, I have to empty mail cache, rebuild mail boxes,
and restart the machine.
And, once, and only once, (with yahoo mail) did I find that somehow,
somewhere, and maybe even some person  changed my email access password.
I IMMEDIATELY closed that account and waited more than a week to
restore with a new email address.
Lee