[X4U] I got a mail from Macworld

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Jan 27 08:20:15 PST 2010

Macworld News Alert - January 27th, 2010
News from Macworld - The Mac Product Experts
Apple will hold a product event on Wednesday, January 27 at 10 a.m. PT
in San Francisco to unveil what the company is billing as its "latest
creation." And Macworld is on hand with blow-by-blow coverage of the
big unveiling. Join our live blog as we pass along all the news the
instant Apple delivers it.

<http://www.macworld.com/article/145805/2010/01/apple_event.html?lsrc=newsalert

Can't wait until 10 a.m. PT to see what Apple has in store? Our Mac
experts weigh in with their best guesses as to what Apple has planned.
Contributor Kirk McElhearn wonders what effect an Apple-built tablet
might have on newspaper and magazine publishers.

<http://www.macworld.com/article/145877/2010/01/tablet_publishing.html?lsrc=newsalert

Senior editor Rob Griffiths conjures up ideas on what the tablet
interface could look like.

<http://www.macworld.com/article/145889/2010/01/tablethome.html?lsrc=newsalert

And senior editor Dan Frakes tackles a very basic question: What will
Apple call its tablet?

<http://www.macworld.com/article/145887/2010/01/appletabletname.html?lsrc=top_3?lsrc=newsalert

Paul Moortgat