[X4U] iPad news

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Jan 29 14:34:39 PST 2010

I think the most important of these is the lack of flash support.
Does anyone know why this is?  The lack of multitasking could be a
benefit to the underpowered CPU.  What is the problem with the LED
screen?  As for the camera, I've mixed views on that.

Are they complaining about the virtual keyboard?  At least I think
I've seen that it includes one.  I'd personally want to try it prior
to complaining about it!

Zane