[X4U] iPad news

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Fri Jan 29 14:51:09 PST 2010

Apple won't allow Adobe's CPU hogging Flash on their mobile devices
due to battery and performance concerns.

Can you blame them considering the problems Flash creates on Mac OS X?

I'd rather see more HTML5 or some other solution to the Flash problem.

Flash sites cause me more problems that I care to list on both Windows
and Mac.

Considering they got PDF so correct, how could Adobe screw up Flash
(and Shockwave) so badly?

cjc