[X4U] Backup Software

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Jul 4 03:17:15 PDT 2010

On Jun 28, 2010, at 9:33 PM, Jim Warthman wrote:

> My question is, what other 3rd party backup applications (e.g.
> ChronSync, SuperDuper) support incremental backups, with the
> ability to maintain multiple versions of files that have changed -
> like Time Machine?

You are asking for "versioned backup" software.  Programs like
SuperDuper create "clone" backups, not versioned backups.

I recommend this e-book, which will help you find the best product
for your needs:

"Take Control of Mac OS X Backups"
http://www.takecontrolbooks.com/backup-macosx

Randy B. Singer