[X4U] X4U Digest, Vol 71, Issue 4

Carol McKee carolwm at netins.net
Sun Jul 11 14:45:21 PDT 2010

  1. New to Snow Leopard. All fine but Limewire... (Germain_M)

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 21:37:31 -0400
From: Germain_M <germain_m at videotron.ca>
To: OSX List <x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: [X4U] New to Snow Leopard. All fine but Limewire...

Hello to the great people of this list. I've just installed Leopard on my white late 2006 iMac (2.0 ghz Intel) after a complete reformating and everything works perfectly. No crashes of Safari 5, my apps (Lightroom 2 and 3, CS2, FM 9, Elements 8, Bridge, Capture NX 2 and more) work like a charm but...Limewire. I've installed the latest version for SL and it absolutely refuses to start. Has anyone encountered this problem. Would an earlier version be the solution?

Thanks a lot. Germain.
P.S. upgrading the Ram to 2 g is for next week

iMac Intel 2.0ghz
1 gig Ram, 160 GB HD
10.6.4 fran?ais