[X4U] Do you get this message in 10.6.4 while repairing rights in disk - utility

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Thu Jul 15 00:57:40 PDT 2010

On Jul 14, 2010, at 4:14 AM, Tommy Bollman wrote:

> Hello I get a message containing something similar to this in
> english when I run the disk utility - repair rights:

See:
http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1448?viewlocale=en_US

You can safely ignore "Warning: SUID file X has been modified and
will not be repaired" messages.

You can also usually ignore any "ACL found but not expected..."
messages.

These messages are accurate but are generally not a cause for concern.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html