[X4U] Windows 7, Bootcamp, Snow Leopard and Mac mini

Rich Franklin rff10 at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 15 09:12:47 PDT 2010

I'm from a print background myself, and although a dedicated mac head,
it sounds like in this situation a dedicated PC might be your smoothest
solution. You'll be able to get any data off the macs so the PC can take
it into FMpro, and the whole printing issue will be smoother. Figure
this buys you a minimum of 18 months, probably much longer, and if you
decide to change the label printer you can co-fit that with the mac mini
idea. Just some thoughts. - Rich.