[X4U] Stop playing music on iPad

rafa espada rafa at espada.info
Fri Jul 30 09:00:40 PDT 2010

> In the app I press the home button (as I do for other apps) but I just go to the home page and the music keeps playing.

from here: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-itunes-tips-ipad-mac/

"iTunes on your iPad is the only application which can be played in the background. So when you start playing a song or playlist, you can close out the application and open others. If say you’re browsing in Safari and you want to change or stop the currently playing song, you can double-click the Home button on your iPad and it will bring up a mini iTunes control which you can used to navigate iTunes without leaving the application you’re presently in."

rafa espada
http://rafaespada.tel