[X4U] Stop playing music on iPad

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Fri Jul 30 10:44:29 PDT 2010

At 6:00 PM +0200, 7/30/10, rafa espada wrote:

>In the app I press the home button (as I do for other apps) but I
>just go to the home page and the music keeps playing.

Do you not like that you can play music while in other apps?

If you started the music by pressing the Play button in the iPod app,
then you can stop it if you wish by pressing the Stop button in the
iPod app. Or as others have suggested, you can use the mini
controller by pressing the Home button twice.

But as to your comment:

>>Switching off the iPad is such a stupid solution.  Aren't they not
>>smarter at Apple?

I would rethink that question.