[X4U] Backup Software

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Jun 28 23:40:52 PDT 2010

What is the current state of Retrospect?  IIRC, it is now owned by
EMC, is it still supported?  I used it over a decade ago, it is one
of 2-3 apps that have been on my list to upgrade, but sadly there
have always been more important things to spend my money on.

Personally Time Machine isn't an option for me, I'm stuck on 10.4.11
until I can upgrade my G5 2x2.  In the mean time I'm using a Drobo
and a shell script that I wrote which uses rsync.

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |