[X4U] Update under 10.6

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 29 17:12:12 PDT 2010

On 6/29/10,  Paul Moortgat <paul.moortgat at pandora.be> wrote:

> I made a copy of my 10.5.8 and updated this to 10.6.
> The last update I did didn't showed me a list of programs to update as
> it is under 10.5.8.
>
> Now I can't exclude files anymore.  Is this new from now?
> Now and then one hear the stories of files where it wasn't a success
> and in 10.5.8 I omit that file for that moment.
> Can I get that list back?

It's not clear exactly what your question is about. Made a copy, how? Using
what? Was it a bootable copy/clone? Was that what you upgraded to Snow Leopard?
Which SL version?

Which last update? What are you using? Software Update? If so, from which OS
10.6 version? AFAIK, there's no exclude option, but there is an ignore one.

Clarity and explicit details are paramount when troubleshooting.