[X4U] Time Machine issue - fixed

Allan Rube arube570 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 18:56:26 PDT 2010

I found an application called Time Machine Editor. I opened it. It allowed
me to set the interval for a backup. I left it at the default ­ 1 hour ­ did
nothing else but quit. So, all I did was open and quit the application.
Time Machine is now working correctly, the first time since Thursday. Go
figure???

Allan
Nashua, New Hampshire
allanrube.com
www.nebirds.com

From: Allan Rube <arube570 at gmail.com>

TM has been working well for me for a couple of years. I had one drive
failure, but I replaced the drive and TM started again.

However, in the last 3 days, TM will not make backups unless I select back
up now. In the pref pane window it says the last backup was at 2:45 when I
last did a backup now. It says the next scheduled backup for the next hour,
but at 3:45, it jumps to next scheduled backup is at 4:45, but nothing is
backupped up then and the last backup is still at 2:45.

Right now at 7:55 it says the last scheduled backup was at 2:45 and the next
scheduled is 8:45.

I deleted the com.apple.TimeMachine.plist and started over. I formatted the
drive.

Help!