[X4U] Airport Express/iMac/iPad network issues

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Tue Oct 12 14:38:13 PDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

I need to select the Airport option in Network if I want to use Wifi
on the iPad.  It used to work until a few days ago.  It's an iPad 3G
+Wifi.
The Airport Extreme is a card inside the iMac.  Unfortunately I can't
send screen dumps to this group.  I can send them to you off line.
I also use DHCP but the address starts with 169....  Renew doesn't help.
1) Where do I find the airport's WAN?
2) The airport's LAN is 00:1c:c2:a4:40:09  (or is this wrong?)
3) Yes
4) Yes

Paul Moortgat