[X4U] Replacement Optical drive for MacPro

rafa espada rafa at espada.info
Sat Apr 23 15:27:22 PDT 2011

> Is it so simple to mount a SATA in an IDE Mac Pro?  Just a cable?  From where on the motherboard?  Is it explained somewhere?
> And Blu-ray will only work if one has Windows.

I don't have any picture,  but you must remove the fans, and the first hard disk,  and you will can see several SATA conections in the mother plaque,  from that you can put a littel SATA cable to the CD/DVD bay.

You must need a IDE/SATA power adapter and nothing more.

At the moment MAC OS X not support burn BR, but with toast no problem.

Sorry, but my english is not good :-(

rafa espada
http://rafaespada.tel