[X4U] Bad DVD drive

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sun Apr 24 09:30:55 PDT 2011

I just opened my Mac Pro and the present DVD has a 1.5(?) inch wide
connector attached to it and it has a free second one.
It seems very difficult to use a SATA as a second one.  Nice done from
Apple to still use IDE when SATA was in use for a long time.
They must have had a large stock to get rid off.
P.S. Still no speed limit in Montana?

Paul Moortgat