[X4U] External Blu-Ray writer

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Thu Aug 25 09:14:19 PDT 2011

On Aug 25, 2011, at 10:27 AM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> After I finished a movie in FCP X I would write it to a Blu-Ray disk.  It can't.  I get a message that's there's an error.  And I'm asked if the boot device has enough space.  There's 1.7 TB space.

Do you have the project on a disk other than the boot device? I don't remember if it was FCP or iDVD that at one time (haven't used either for a while) had a bug where if the drive with the project didn't have enough scratch space, it would tell you the boot drive didn't have enough space. I had to make sure both drives had enough free space.

Its a long shot, but you never know...

-Mike