[X4U] External Blu-Ray writer

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Thu Aug 25 12:01:26 PDT 2011

I contacted Sonnet about their card I use and they replied:
<<
Here the answer from our Technical guru. The error you experience has nothing to do with the Sonnet E2P card:

Did a Google search of that error and found these threads:

Interface Error:5 The Connection Is Not Stable - Roxio Community <http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/963-interface-error5-the-connection-is-not-stable/>

interface error: 5 the connection is not stable - Apple Support … <https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2241718?start=0&tstart=0>

It's definitely has nothing to do with our E2P card.

It seems that I better install an internal writer.  The only thing is that it's not a Sata inside.  I've a 2008 Mac Pro.
I might use the internal Sata1 connector to a Sata2 from the writer.

Paul Moortgat