[X4U] Why is my DVD Capacity so small?

Jeff Carruthers jeff at carruthers.com
Mon Feb 7 13:55:44 PST 2011

John: I use DVD-R blank disks all the time to make DVDs that can be viewed on my TV via a DVD player, both using my MacBookPro and using a DVD Recorder.

Have you tried using a DVD-R?

Also, what's the source for the DVD you are trying to burn?

Finally, I agree with other comments about using a slow speed to record the session.

Jeff