[X4U] Lion, iCloud, Seamless Integration?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Jul 19 17:23:49 PDT 2011

At 3:04 PM -0700 7/19/11, James Hurley wrote:
>For me the essential application running under Rosetta is not
>Quicken, but the old Macromedia application of FreeHand. I can't
>live without it.
>
>I have installed a bootable version of Snow Leopard on an external
>hard drive. It will mean rebooting to get at FreeHand, but at least
>it's available when I need it.
>
>For the immediate future I'll stick with Snow Leopard. I'm not
>anxious to move into the cloud anyway. Evernote currently gives me
>all the cloud I need.

I have the same problem with ClarisDraw.  I still need to solve that,
as I definitely feel its loss, and have since I was forced to give up
on 10.4 when my G5 PowerMac died.

Not only don't I see a need for the cloud, but I also see reasons to avoid it!

Zane

| healyzh at aracnet.com              | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
|                                  | Photographer               |