[X4U] Lion: Coverflow severely busted

cat soul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Fri Jul 22 11:01:45 PDT 2011

On Jul 22, 2011, at 10:19 AM, Andy wrote:

> On 22 Jul 2011, at 17:58PM, cat soul wrote:
>
>> In coverflow, when going through, say, images, I use arrow keys to
>> advance/go back. I Send to Trash ones I don't want.
>>
>> In snow leopard when you do this, the next image is displayed.
>>
>> In Lion, it just sits there, showing the last one you were looking
>> at. Sometimes you have to manually select the next image. Not so
>> great when you're trying to plow thru 200 photos with names like
>> DSCN00879...DSCN00880,etc.
>>
>> can anyone else confirm?
>>

> Works using arrow keys for me in Lion.
>
> Andy

Glad to hear that, Andy!

I got on the blower with Apple, described my issues and they said
let's give Restarting a try. Seemed to clear up the issues, but they
were quick to point out that this could well be a first-release bug
which maybe some see, some don't but which could get fixed in a
future updater to Lion.

FYI

cat