[X4U] Lion display issues

Andy andy.themac at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:59:45 PDT 2011

Although Cat's Coverflow issue doesn't affect my Macbook I have experienced  another graphics glitch since installing Lion.
If a programme (usually a game) changes the resolution of the display, when it quits  the screen returns back to it's default resolution - except some of the icons are out of the visible boundary of the screen and the cursor is out of sync with the screen (ie when drawing a selection box over the desktop icons, the cursor is about 1.5cm below the box as it's drawing.) Changing the resolution to another setting, gathering the icons back together then changing the resolution back to the default setting cures this.

Anyone found this or any other graphics issues?

Andy