[X4U] problem with printing

Chris Long clong at mac.com
Wed Jul 27 06:27:51 PDT 2011

As Neil states, type the current IP into the browser, then choose the Networking, then TCP/IP.  Switch the IP Configuration Method to Manual.  All you should need to do is choose the IP Address.  The Subnet (255.255.255.0) and Gateway (192.168.1.***) should stay the same as when assigned by DHCP.  Gateway should be the same address as your router.  While you are there you can go to the other tabs to disable IPX/SPX, Appletalk, and SMTP.

As I mentioned earlier, I don't think the 2100 supports Bonjour browsing.