[X4U] Replacement for Eudora

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed Jul 27 07:44:40 PDT 2011

I know that with 10.4 Mail.app pretty much choked from the amount ofmail from a couple small accounts that I put through at it (wanted tokeep the mail seperate from Eudora). Though I think in 10.6 it might
be better.

Can Mail.app pop up a window for each mailbox that gets new mail in it?

BTW, one of my big complaints against Mailforge was the slowness. With having used it some that seems to have gone away. I'm guessing that the first time it opens up a mailbox, it has to do indexing and other things. That makes my complaints now largely usability related.

This email was sent from MailForge. I'm still running it from the test account I setup, but I might just switch sooner than later...

Zane