[X4U] Replacement for Eudora

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Wed Jul 27 22:33:48 PDT 2011

You might also want to consider putting your mail archives into something like MailSteward.

I keep everything more than 12 months old in my MailSteward database, and I update it at the end of every finical year.

So right now, my Mail only has email from 30JUN10 and forward.

Keeps it nice and trim and quick.

And if I need to lookup some of the older mail I go into MailSteward.

cjc