[X4U] problem with printing

Allan Rube arube570 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:28:24 PDT 2011

Thanks Scott. I read the discussion. The poster was given advise and
then he said there was no button to add a new static ip. ANother person
answered saying:
> For "Static DHCP" to always assign the same IP to a given device:
> Click Advanced, Yes, IP Address Distribution, Connection List. If the
> device you want is in the list and you want it to keep the IP it
> already has, just click the Hostname link or edit icon, check the box
> for Static Lease Type and click Apply. Otherwise click New Static
> Connection and enter the MAC address and IP.
I did go to the IP address distribution list. I did click the edit
button. There is no button for static connection.

Allan Rube'
Nashua, NH
www.nebirds.com
www.allanrube.com