[X4U] iPhone vs Android for Mac users, and iPhone 5 soon?

Allan Rube arube570 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:44:41 PDT 2011

For music, photos, video, you just hook the phone to the mac and you
select use as a disk drive. Then I just drag items from my hard drive to
the phone's sd card. I keep a file copy of what is on the phone on my
hard drive. I use gmail and have my gmail mail, contacts, and calendar
sync (seemlessly) between my gmail account and phone. I have one non
gmail address and for simplicity I have that forwarded to a gmail
account which then comes to my phone.
Neither the Android nor Apple mail on phones is that great. :)

On my Mac I use Thunderbird which also syncs contacts, mail, and
calendar with my gmail account.

Allan Rube'
Nashua, NH
www.nebirds.com