[X4U] Printer driver for snow Leopard

Wes James comptekki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:02:01 PDT 2011

Have you run Software Update.  I have had times when I add a usb
printer that software update starts up and installs updated drivers
(like Brother drivers).  You can also find the latest update on the
apple download site.  The latest brother driver set is here:

http://support.apple.com/downloads/#brother

If you are setting up a network driver, you may want to first plug it
in via usb, then go back and set up for the network.

-wes