[X4U] Printer driver for snow Leopard

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Jun 24 12:22:00 PDT 2011

I upgraded to SL and my Brother HL-1470N printer is missing.  I went to the Apple site and there they let me know I need Version 4.
I went to the Brother site, downloaded and installed it and still the same.  I installed Gutenprint also.

I now managed to get my printer name in the window, I can select the printer for print, but the print queue is empty.  No print.
I selected the latest driver Brother HL-1470N series CUPS.  In the printer setup I see "URL: pdf800://distiller" and this worries me.
In Options & Supplies, I can select any driver I like, nothing works.

Paul Moortgat