[X4U] iPAd for 2 users - mail

Mr. Michael J. Prevost mprevost at innovative-as.com
Thu Mar 3 12:21:13 PST 2011

Hi Allan,

I assume that you want two different mail client apps to keep your email accounts even more separate than having Apple's Mail app manage both of your email accounts.

I did a quick search and found a few mail client apps that you should be able to use in addition to Apple's Mail app. They typically have some differentiating characteristic, such as specializing in sending group messages. You'll have to look through the options and see what is best for you.

Bring up iTunes, go to the Store, and search for "mail", filter for apps… you're off to the races.