[X4U] iPAd for 2 users - mail

Marc Stergionis stermarc at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 07:37:01 PST 2011

I just remembered that Mail on iPad actually gives you separate access to each account, without doing any filtering. If you click the "back" arrow where it says Inbox at the top of the left pane, it converts to an "Accounts" pane. Select which account you want to work in and voila. It also has a heading like "all accounts" that mashes everything together. Which I'm guessing is what Allan did *not* want ...

Marc Stergionis