[X4U] MS Mail short question

Bob Aldridge aldridgebob63 at knology.net
Sat Mar 12 04:16:08 PST 2011

I've been a MS Entourage and now Outlook user for a long time, but I'm
considering switching over to Apple Mail.

I tried to switch in the past, but one of the things that held me back was
when I deleted an account in Mail, all the mail associated with that
account dis-appeared also.

Is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks in advance!

--Bob Aldridge