[X4U] Flash

Glen McKnight glen.mcknight at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 04:48:28 PDT 2011

On 3 Oct 2011, at 02:37, Jim Elmore wrote:

> You can download the latest version at http://get.adobe.com/
> flashplayer/
>
> This would probably a better way to get it back if you've removed it.
>

> On Oct 1, 2011, at 4:20pm, Al Grappone wrote:
>
>> Just dawned on me. I have Time Machine BU. What is the name of the
>> item that I want to restore so I can view Flash on my set-up?

Hi

As you have a PPC mac you will have to download Flash Player 10.1, It
is almost impossible to find on the Adobe Website, I eventually found
it in an archive for Flash Designers, it seems that PowerPC mac
owners are no longer supported.

Here is the link: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

Have Fun

Glen