[X4U] macbook pro setup with 2 hard drives

alexandre list at kapellos.com
Sun Oct 16 16:30:48 PDT 2011

hi

re-reading my post, i realize i wasn't clear enough… ! i was looking for a way to link my system on one drive to my home folder on another.

in the mean time i've found the answer:

in the "users & groups" panel in system preferences, if you right click on a user, an "advanced options" contextual menu appears, opening a new window. this is where, amongst other thing, you can re-link your old home folder with a new user.

regards, alexandre