[X4U] MBPro trackpad jumpy

Cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Tue Apr 3 05:55:29 PDT 2012

JR...thank you for mentioning that...seems to have helped. I had tracking speed cranked to the max...I backed off closer to the mid point and things are smoother...the test will be working in illustrator, or some other chore where accurate and/or prolonged dragging are required.

thank you very much!!

cat