[X4U] Eudora 6.2.4 problems on 10.6.8 (Zane H. Healy)

stephen e. schwartz ses at bnl.gov
Wed Apr 4 12:14:14 PDT 2012

actually, its a reply to my previous reply. And at least part of my
problem is SOLVED.

I am chagrinned to say that I followed the advice I usually give to
my wife: when an app isn't behaving as you expect it to, re-boot.
10.6.8 is just so stable that I never reboot, and thus I forget about
doing it.

Mirable dictu, when I did a reboot, the double click on link works fine.

Ok, command-m still minimizes; but command-shift-m checks mail; I can
live with that.

and command-option-c doesnt get rid of formatting and line breaks;
but option pull-down edit menu -> unwrap selection does; a nuissance,
and I would like to get back to simple command-option-c, but all
said, I am a much happier camper.

Thanks zane for suggestions. and any other suggestions welcome.

-steve