[X4U] Transfer, sync Address book data?

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Thu Apr 12 09:48:44 PDT 2012

I have 2 computers, both run Lion.

I'd like the Address book from one computer with all the data, settings, custom fields, etc, to be on the other computer. I tried sneaker netting it, but got denied..lots of stuff was "in use" or otherwise couldn't be copied over.

I can get the big mambo V-card to import..all the contact names, but the custom fields don't go with that, and that is a major problem.

So, problem 1: how to get the MB Pro address book to be the same as the Desktop Mac address book, and, if possible, can I keep the two in sync without using the Cloud?

thank you!

cat