[X4U] NAS Drive Recommendations

Jim Colgate colgatelist at cox.net
Fri Apr 27 08:41:15 PDT 2012

Joe,

I have been using a Drobo FS NAS for several years at home.  <http://www.drobo.com/>  Quite happy with its integration with my Mac network. I just looked at their web site and they now seem to have several more business oriented product also. When I got mine it was priced similar to ReadyNAS and Buffalo, but to me the Drobo offered more flexibility.

   -Jim