[X4U] Printopia for iPad

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Aug 31 01:17:07 PDT 2012

I'm probably a little 'to much Mac'.  I'm used that I plug it in and it works.  Now it doesn't.
How do I see if their'e on the same network?  Everything is wired to each other with Ethernet.  The Airport Express is also hooked to a D-Link.
Our printer is on 24/7.  It probably it is a network problem because my iPad 1 will also not print.
IPv6 is set to automatic in the Sys Prefs.

Paul Moortgat