[X4U] Printopia for iPad

JimW (Lists) jwarthmanlists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 02:39:07 PDT 2012

The problem could be the D-Link. I had connectivity issues with iOS devices & my iMac until I replaced my D-Link with an Airport Extreme. Then it all 'just worked'.

So in order to troubleshoot the network, it would help to know, are you able to use WiFi sync to keep your iPad in sync with the iMac? Similarly, is the Apple Remote app on your iPad able to 'see' your iTunes running on the iMac?

Enjoy,

Jim

Sent from my iPad