[X4U] Printopia for iPad

Wes James comptekki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:18:31 PDT 2012

To see your networks:

On the mac go in to System Preferences, click on the Network, you should
see your IP address there.

On the iOS device, tap Settings/Wi-Fi/blue disk to the right of the wi-fi
name and you should see the IP address there.  The same network is where
both machines are in 192.168.0.x.  The same network is the 192.168.0 part
(same subnet).

Wes